Sa Flama – Matinee – Daytime Weddings
For a FAB chilled and relaxed beach side vibe…
Due to popular demand,we have created this wedding experience for those of you wanting to enjoy an informal daytime celebration making the most of the IBIZA sun , sea and beach ! With sand between your toes , relax with friends & family over a tasty charcoal BBQ meal and enjoy a cooling dip at this beach side venue .
Our Chiringuito is set along the bay of San Antonio and is within walking distance of many of the Bay’s hotels making it an ideal location for guests of all ages. There’s even the option of inviting your guests to arrive by boat from San Antonio Port ,
Our Complete Packages Include:
- Full complimentary wedding planning services.
- Ceremony host offering symbolic ceremony
- Ceremony décor consisting of white chairs with ghost covers & back bows, white aisle with flower petals, ceremony tent or arch and altar,
- Hand tied flower bouquets or button holes
- Pro Photographer with CD coverage of ceremony & reception
- Elegant Table Centres of glass vases, flower petals and fairy lights.
- Professional Sound Equipment & DJ (with pre-discussed music of your choice)
- Wedding car for arrival
Beach Side BBQ Menu:
- Welcome Sangria and Tapas Aperitif
- Charcoal Beach BBQ served with fresh local salads, baked potatoes and charcoal grilled vegetables.
- Local Breads and ALI OLI (IBIZAN garlic mayonnaise!)
- Wedding cup cakes
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Mineral water
- Glass of cava for your speeches or Cake
Our Homemade Tasty Mexican Menu.
- Melted Cheese and Ham Quesadillas
- Nachos with home made Guacamole & Melted cheddar y tomato)
- Crab meat canapes
- Traditional and Spicy Potato Bravas (Spanish Style potato wedges)
- Freshly made Sangria
- Light and Delicious Tuna and Avocado Salad
- Chicken Fajitas
- Birria… Beef, Pork, Spices and Chillies
- Delicious Chili Con Carne
- Ice Cold Tequila and Lemon Sorbet
Also included: Water, Red, White or Rose Wine and Glass of Cava for Toasts.
CEREMONY ONLY PACKAGES AVAILABLE on request .
Email us for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Share and Enjoy